All candidates must be:
- At least 21 years of age
- A US citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- A nonsmoker and in good health
All candidates must have/provide:
- At least two forms of valid identification. One form must be a state
or federally issued photo ID
- Proof of eligibility to work legally in the U.S.
- Verifiable work references with names, addresses, contact numbers
and timeframe employed
- At least two years of recent nanny or domestic experience.
- A willingness to make at least a one-year commitment (for permanent
- Written authorization for us to check work references, driving (DMV)
records and conduct an extensive criminal background check
- A valid U.S. driver’s license (not required for all positions)
Remember – You will never have to pay
any fees for any of our services.
Wee Care is an equal opportunity employment agency and does not discriminate
in the referral of job applicants on the basis of age, race, creed, color,
national origin, sex, disability status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
If you meet the requirements above, you are ready to get started:
Call Wee Care today at (203) 359-8410 or contact us here