BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE
Maintaining independence is important for older people, particularly as their dependence on others grows.
Your parent or other loved one may need extra help with day-to-day activities but prefer to remain in the comfort
and familiarity of home. Wee Care Companions can provide practical, and emotional support for an aging relative
on a part-time, full-time or 24-hour live-in basis. Caregivers are available for short-term assignments or permanent
positions. Our experienced caregivers are warm and nurturing and will keep your loved one engaged, healthy
and safe. Our philosophy? We only place caregivers we would trust with our own parents.
All caregivers go through a rigorous application process, personal interview
Our experienced caregivers provide a range of non-medical services including:
Caregivers are not Registered Nurses (RN). Many of our caregivers are certified as Home Health Aides (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).
- Companionship and conversation
- Driving to medical appointments and social functions
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shop for groceries and clothing
- Run errands
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals
- Organize visits with family and friends
- Plan trips and outings
- Organize deliveries, lawn care and snow removal
- Personal care assistance (bathing, toileting, grooming & grooming)
- Monitoring changes in health
- Medication reminders
What can I expect to pay my caregiver? The rates caregivers charge will vary based on
the caregiver's experience, education, job details, location of assignment and number of individuals
to be cared for. We will work with you and the eldercare provider to determine an appropriate compensation.
Give your loved one and yourself peace of mind and call Wee Care Agency today.