Wee Care places experienced and dedicated live-in and live-out nannies
and other household help with wonderful families throughout the Tri-State
region. Job placements that really work are what keep us head and shoulders
above other agencies and services.
the types of positions available to you – and their requirements
– is crucial to your success. We encourage you to explore the different
types of positions listed on our web site Positions Staffed to
get a sense of what clients are looking for.
All candidates must meet with a placement manager at our office for an
interview and to complete a detailed application. Please call us any time
at (203) 359-8410.
We will be happy to schedule an interview: We ask you to please bring
any documents or personal information with you to our office. Please do
not forward any resumes by mail, fax, or e-mail.
All positions offered include:
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation time and pay, including sick days and major holidays
- Annual performance bonuses (almost always)
- Use of family car (almost always)
- Private room or separate accommodations for live-in positions
- A placement manager to assist you during the placement process –
and throughout your employment
For the right candidate, some positions may even offer:
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Travel opportunities
- Gym membership
- Industry-organization memberships
- Medical and/or retirement benefits
- Use of a cell phone
Being a nanny or other domestic employee is a respectable and
rewarding career choice. Expect to be treated like a professional!