Corporate Back-up Care
Your business depends on your employees being able to come to work. But
even the most dedicated staffers won’t make it to the office if
they have child-care issues. Anything from children with the sniffles,
a mild stomach bug, nannies who don’t show up, to school snow
days can throw a wrench into your employees’ plans.
Wee Care Sitters offers back-up childcare for your company. We provide
exceptionally warm and nurturing sitters to stay with your employees’
children--in their own homes and on their own terms. Give your employees
the peace of mind that comes with being able to do their very best knowing
their children are being cared for by the very best.
How It Works
- Your employee signs on as an annual member of Wee Care Sitters, Wee
Care Nanny Agency’s temporary child-care branch, at the reduced
rate of $180 per year (a 10% savings over our regular rate of $199).
- When your employee requires back-up care, he or she calls us directly.
After assessing the family’s needs, we will arrange for one of
our experienced nannies to come to your employee’s home.
We charge an $18 booking fee for daily back-up care, or $25 if care is
needed for more than four hours. There’s an extra $10 fee if the
booking is an emergency, and another $10 if the care is needed on a
- Your employee pays our agency fees via credit card. He or she will
pay the nanny, however, directly at the end of a shift. Our nannies
typically charge $18 to $25 an hour. We will always inform your employee
of a particular nanny’s rates before sending her out on a job.
Tailored to Your Company
Just as no two companies are exactly alike, there’s no one-size-fits-all
plan for corporate back-up care. Only you can determine the needs of your
firm and employees. We can customize a plan to your specifications.
- which employees are eligible to sign up for back-up care with us,
whether the whole company or just your top management team
- how many days of back-up care per year you’d like to offer eligible
- how much of our agency and nanny fees you’d like to reimburse
Our back-up Nannies
We use only experienced nannies to fill any back-up babysitting positions.
All of our nannies have a minimum of two years of professional childcare
experience and are thoroughly screened. Our temporary nannies are either
supplementing their current full-time nanny positions, interviewing for
permanent nanny positions, or filling in prior to starting their new full-time
positions. We send out only highly qualified nannies whom we would
trust with our own children.
Additional Benefits of Membership in Wee Care Sitters:
- If a member decides to hire their current temporary nanny on a permanent
basis, Wee Care will credit all booking fees paid for the temporary
nanny toward the long-term placement fee.
- Priority status over nonmembers when employees need temporary coverage.
- Access to our after-hours cell phone number for emergency coverage,
which is answered from 7 am to 9 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 6 pm
- Reduced rate on daily booking fee all temporary providers including-
nannies, sitters, companions, party servers, and cleaners