National Nanny Recognition Week was started in 1998 by a group of industry professionals including the National Association of Nannies (NAN), to promote and honor professional nannies.
Happy National Nanny Recognition Week to all the exceptional nannies who go above and beyond to care for their charges. Wee Care Nanny sincerely thanks you and greatly appreciates the wonderful and valuable service you provide throughout the year.
For Families, if you employ a nanny there are many ways you can recognize their hard work and show your appreciation:
- Take her out to lunch or dinner with the family.
- Give her a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant, spa or bookstore.
- Give her a letter letting her know how much you and your family appreciate her and what she means to your family.
- Send a gift basket with her favorite chocolates, sweets, coffee, tea or a fruit basket. Please don’t forget to include a personal thank you note.
- Ask your children to write a thank you letter and make a special gift showing how much they love and appreciate her.
- If possible, let her go early one day and pay her for the full day.
- Provide a gift certificate for yoga or dance classes or to the theater or movies etc.
- Most importantly, remember to sincerely thank her for everything she does throughout the year for your family and peace of mind.
Thank you again for your hard work and the valuable service you provide!
Posted by Wee Care Nanny Agency